A cloud connection log is available to paid versions of AnyDesk. Check here.
To check the history of connections on AnyDesk, you can follow these steps:
- Open the AnyDesk app on your computer.
- Click on the “Main Menu” icon in the top-right corner of the AnyDesk window. This is the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand sidebar of the Settings window, click on “Connection”.
- Under the “Connection” settings, you should see a section called “Session Recording”. Here, you can select the option to record incoming and outgoing sessions.
- Once you have enabled session recording, AnyDesk will start to save a log of all incoming and outgoing connections to your computer.
- To view the history of connections, go to the folder where AnyDesk is installed on your computer (by default, this is usually in the “Program Files” folder on Windows).
- In the AnyDesk folder, you should see a sub-folder called “trace”. Open this folder to view the trace files.
- The trace files contain information about all recent connections, including the time and date of the connection, the AnyDesk ID of the remote computer, and other details about the connection.
- You can use a text editor or log viewer to open and read the trace files. You may require assistance from an expert.
Note that session recording and trace files may not be available in the free version of AnyDesk. If you are using AnyDesk for commercial or professional purposes, you may have additional options for managing and tracking connections, such as through the AnyDesk license portal or through integration with other tools or platforms.
- Publicado el