Here’s how to install AnyDesk on Windows:
- Go to the AnyDesk website at https://anydesk.com/en/downloads.
- Click on the “Download Now” button for Windows.
- The download will start automatically. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- If you see a security warning asking if you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, click “Yes.”
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard to complete the installation. By default, AnyDesk will install in the
C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDeskfolder.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch AnyDesk from the Start menu or desktop shortcut.
To install AnyDesk on other operating systems, such as macOS or Linux, you can go to the AnyDesk downloads page and select the appropriate download link for your operating system. The installation process for those operating systems may be slightly different, but the basic steps should be similar.
- Published at